Saturday 15 September 2007

Training: EF-Colney Heath-Radlett-Whetstone-EF

Fast paced ride with the Finchley guys. Werner turned up for today's ride and we found ourselves in a group of about 6 riders that had been dropped at a traffic light in the first 5km - the front 5 riders were not waiting. We decided to up the pace at the front, but the other riders in our group were content with their pace, so Werner and I spend a few minutes bridging the gap to the front group.

Within a few kilometers, the front group started breaking up and I was dropped on the biggest hill at about the halfway mark. I time-trialled my way to the end alone and ended up about a minute behind the front group, with the rest of the guys coming in about 2 minutes after me. Fun, hard ride!

View his ride data at Motionbased

No comments: