Tuesday 3 October 2006

Today's Commute

Pretty uneventful commute to work and back, so I'll give you all a run down of the route.

Total distance from my home to work is 12.4km and it usually takes about half an hour to get to work in the morning - this time includes stopping at traffic lights. The ride back is about 40 minutes as it's mostly uphill and includes the 2km drag up Archway Road hill - good for training! The route from home goes from East Finchley through Archway, Camden, Euston and down to Trafalgar Square. Then I go down passed 10 Downing St. and passed Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. I work in Victoria.

I'm quite lucky because my work allows me to keep my bike parked inside, so it doesn't need locking up. Plus I have access to a shower in the basement that 2 other people use as well, but I hardly ever have to wait to use it.

Anyway - later.

No comments: