Saturday 11 August 2007

Training: EF-Colney Heath-Radlett-Whetstone-EF

Saturday group ride with the Finchley Racing guys. Quite a high pace all the way through with me and about 4 other guys (including Werner) and a woman (pretty fast rider!) broke away from the main pack after about 20km covered. We worked fairly well together until the last hill where the woman (must get her name...) and I were dropped and the main pack was catching up.

As I knew the last 5km very well (through Mays Lane) I attacked as they caught us on the long twisty decent and stayed away until the end at the cafe in Whetstone, just about catching the guys who'd I'd originally went on the attack with.

Good hard but short ride - looking forward to tomorrow's longer group ride.

View this ride data on Motionbased

No comments: