Sunday 12 August 2007

Training: EF-Ware-Furneaux Pelham-Dane End-Brickendon-EF

Tough ride with the Finchley group again. Nice new route through Ware and out toward Essex - which was mostly flatish then swinging back westward to Dane End, Hertford and into the hills at Brickendon.

We worked very well together on the flatter sections but things started breaking up on the hills towards the end, with me being shot out the back a couple of times. Caught the group again outside Potter's Bar on the way to Barnet, finishing with a nice cuppa coffee in Whetstone.

Today was a lesson in pain - my limitations are showing. With only a year of serious cycling under my belt, I've definitely improved a lot, but my strength is not what I'd like - especially on the hills

View this ride data at Motionbased

No comments: