Saturday 17 November 2007

Training: EF-Colney Heath-Radlett-Whetstone-EF

A bit of freezing moisture mixed in with oil on the roads today and plenty of guys almost came a cropper on the slippery surfaces.

Ride started off pretty quick with Werner, Dominic and I pushing things along fairly hard. Just after the first hill I dropped my chain and had to dismount to fix it. Werner and Dominic kept going while the others waited. Once back on I shooted ahead to see if I could catch the duo up ahead, but they were out of sight. I kept riding along at a moderate pace, but the group took their time reeling me back in and I was caught just before the final climb.

The decent into Whetstone was fast paced as usual and everyone was knackered by the coffee stop.

View this ride data at Motionbased

No comments: